Thursday, December 09, 2004

Another Day...Another Dollar

Well....half way through another day. But guess what??....No work for Tommy tomorrow! Willis and I are going to see Clutch tonight at The Vogue in Broadripple. Then tomorrow we are gonna practice all day and come up with a good set list for Saturday. I am sure it will be fun and good to play live again.

I got everything figured out on my computer in order to make Willis his DVD. But Damn!!...these video files take up soooo much space. I hope I can get that external hard drive that i asked for. We will see. I am just hoping I can get everything to fit on my computer in order to do this DVD.

I put up Xmas decorations the other day. Well, maybe not "decorations" per se, but atleast some lights around the apartment. It's always nice to have soemthing to remind you of the season. I didn't feel like buying a tree. I could use Josh and Amy's old one but I think I don't want to fuss with it.

Well, that's all for now. I am crossing my fingers that I can do well in my football pools this weekend. I could use the money. (Who couldn't though?)

Out,

Tommy John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home