Tuesday, December 07, 2004

My First Blog

Well, here I am sitting at my most comfortable chair at work. That's right, another boring-ass day here at INDOT. Not an exciting job one bit. In fact, one might say that my job is very unimportant and that I am, gasp, expendable here. Well, while that may be true, I work for the state and they have never been known for making decisions that are logical. So until any such decisions are made I will continue to leech off of the taxpayer's money.

I am extremely tired this morning. I went to a concert last night at the Murat Egyptian Room. Papa Roach headlined and, man, they were damn good! Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, and Shinedown were also there. I got home from the concert at about 11:45 or so? And I then got to see the ending to a very exciting Monday Night Football game featuring the Cowboys and Seahawks. You'd think I would have went to bed at that point, but no, I proceeded to play a few games of Madden. Hence my tiredness.

My plans for the day, you say?? Nothing. I will sit here at work and mindlessly surf the internet, while intermittently trying to figure out why the hell I can't convert these movie files into a workable format so I can make Willis his Chopper DVD. I think I may have figured it out. We will see. Tonight I plan on heading to the gym and doing my regular workout of 45 minutes of the wonderful stairmaster followed up by 45 more minutes in the weight room. Oh how I wish I had a more motivated lifting partner. Query is a good guy and lifts fine when he's in there, but it's the getting him in there on a regular basis that is the problem. But then again he does have a woman he is living with so I can understand how he does in fact have other priorities.

Well, I could probably go on for hours talking about more things but I shall save that for later today perhaps. Maybe then I can discuss my future plans (If you can call them that...there are too many options!). And of course I will be discussing christamas and my ski trip plans too. You know, I am not real sure how these things work. No one knows I am writing this right now or know that I have this blog. So does that mean I am in effect talking to myself??

Thats's a bummer.

--Tommy John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home